Tire Inflator/Air Pump
This is the new MICRO-START Tire Inflator/Air Pump. Extremely compact and easy to take anywhere, this inflator allows you to use your MICRO-START XP-1 or XP-10 to inflate your Motorcycle or Car Tires no matter where you are. Additionally it will inflate items such Small Rafts, and inflatables like Footballs, Basketballs and more…
Just plug the inflator into your MICRO-START for portable use, or use the included 9ft cable and cigarette port connector on your car or vehicle.
The MICRO-START Tire Inflator is very compact at 4.25″ (108 mm) x 3.5″ (90mm) x 1.5″ (38mm) and weighs only a pound. It has an on-board LED light too, in case of use at night. The kit includes two detachable cables for powering the Inflator. One for connecting to the MICRO-START’s 12V port for portable tire-inflating wherever you are, and the other is a 9′ cable to use with your car’s cigarette lighter port. The detachable cables allow for versatility and for easy stowing. Additionally, the kit comes with a Needle Tip for inflating balls and a Plastic Tip for other small inflatables such as small rafts or other items.
NOTE: This will not work with the MICRO-START XP-3 or XP-5 since those models only have USB ports. It works specifically with the 12V OUTPUT port found on the XP-1 and XP-10 models.
- 1 pc MICRO START INFLATOR
- 1pc 12″ cable (SAE to DC 5.5mm) to attach the Inflator to the MICRO-START’s 12V output for portable use of the Inflator
- 1pc 9 ft long Cable (SAE to Male Cig Lighter) with Male Cig Lighter Tip to attach to car’s cigarette lighter port as optional way to power the inflator. (The 9′ cable can reach any tire on typical vehicle when plugged in)
- 1 pc Needle Tip for pumping up Sports Balls
- 1pc Plastic Tip for Small Inflatables
- Size: 4.25″ (108 mm) x 3.5″ (90mm) x 1.5″ (38mm)
- Weight: 16 oz. (~450 g)
- 12V DC Powered. Can be powered by vehicle’s cig lighter port, or MICRO-START
- NOTE: Alway use proper tire inflation for your vehicle. This product is meant to be for emergency uses – the gauge is only accurate to within 3-4 lbs.